Our Parish Religious Education Program assists parents in sharing our faith with their children. We look forward to having your family join us! PREP Registration is open for grades 1-6. Updates on Confirmation for students in the seventh grade are also below.
Parents whose children do not attend Catholic schools are encouraged to enroll their children. Please note that instruction is necessary for public school children to receive the Sacraments of Penance, Holy Eucharist, and Confirmation. Parishioners facilitate teaching the children.
- Registration is open for our family-centered PREP program, grades 1-6. Use the link below to register: https://forms.parishgiving.org/form-5303118/
- It is a hybrid program of traditional and home-based instruction.
- Grade appropriate materials will be available in print and digital formats. Families will receive weekly guidance on assignments and students can complete assignments on their own timetable.
- We will offer small group Family Faith Gatherings once a month at different times/days (Sunday/Tuesday) to accommodate busy family schedules. Sign up for these Family Faith Gatherings will be monthly via a Sign-Up Genius to allow families maximum schedule flexibility. Families who prefer not to participate in any group gathering should contact the PREP office for alternative options.
- In addition, we request all students in grades 3-6 attend one parish Penance service either in Advent or Lent. A calendar will be sent in late summer.
Tuition for grades 1-6:
- $180.00 first child, $125.00 for second child and 375.00 for 3 or more.
- First Reconciliation/ First Eucharist fee is $65.00