Join us as we celebrate our Faith!
St. John Neumann Parish is a community deeply rooted in the Eucharist. It lies at the heart of all that we do as people of God. Join us around the table of the Lord, and with the grace we receive from this Most Holy Sacrament, let us share this gift with others.
Here the love of God, through Jesus, is revealed in time and space; as we share in Christ the feast that frees us.
Regular Mass Schedule
- Saturday Vigil: 5:15 pm
- Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am (and livestream), 10:30 am, 12 noon and 5:15 pm
- Monday — Saturday: 8:00 am
- Vigil: 5:15 pm
- Holy day: 6:45 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Tuesday: 6:00 pm or by appointment.
- Mondays: 7:00 pm
- Daily, Monday – Saturday: after the 8:00 am Mass
- First Saturday Devotion to Our Lady of Fatima: 7:30 am on the first Saturday of the month.
- Thursdays: 8:30—9:30 am
Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Fridays: after 8:00 am Mass